Hosted by the Institute of Hospitality Midlands UK, our CEO Ciara Crossan joined a virtual event to discuss what our guests will be looking for when hospitality and events return.
Also on the call were Cav. Diego Masciaga, formerly of The Waterside Inn, Bray and now Customer Service Consultant, and Leigh Cowlishaw from the HBAA. Moderator on the day was Bim Jinadasa of IOH.
What was discussed?
- Can we expect social distancing be the norm for the immediate future?
- Should we be driven by the Government Guidelines, or what guests are demanding beyond guidelines?
- Will masks be enough instead of social distancing?
- What about Buffet service?
- How can we communicate as an industry.
- How can we find the positivity needed so we can gather, and have some fun and deliver a great service?
- How can we support our staff in the return to work.
Find what the panel says about these questions and more.