4th July 2022
Now recruiting for a Customer Success Specialist –
We have great software to help our venues deliver a great experience for their Wedding couples, and we are looking for a metrics driven people-person to ensure their success. The role requires adaptability, good people skills and an ability to connect the dots!
We have a solid, loyal team, and we offer flexibility and opportunities for growth.
You will have clear KPIs against which you will measure your success. You will work closely with colleagues and leadership and you will gain insight to all aspects of the business on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to contribute in a real way to the success of WeddingDates and will be encouraged to seek ways to improve internal processes and be proactive in bringing your ideas to the leadership team.
The Customer Success Specialist will contribute to the growth of WeddingDates’ business by maximising value for our customer.
The kinds of things you will work on:
- Onboard new customers to help them to quickly get up to speed with our platform, ensure adoption of existing and new features.
- Provide training to customers online and occasionally in person.
- Nurture relationships with customers over time ensuring that they have a high level of satisfaction and we have a high level of retention.
- Identify customer needs and recommend the best solutions for them including upselling to higher plans.
- Solve problems for customers by analysing the data at your disposal.
- Work closely with colleagues and third party providers delivering an efficient and excellent customer experience.
- Proactively seeking feedback/implementation of NPS/Testimonials from our clients.
- Manage and update FAQs based on feedback from customers.
- Be an internal advocate for the customer, using feedback to contribute to the development roadmap.
- Track data and compile reports for internal and customer use.
- Support the sales team with metrics and data on customer usage and performance.
- Develop Case studies for use by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Manage the helpdesk (daily enquiries).
- Help customers get to the root of issues and provide prompt solutions.
- Carry out customer interviews for market research purposes
- Be proficient in using Google Workspace.
- Be highly proficient in Excel/Sheets.
- Have a working knowledge of CRM and Project Management Tools.
Nice to haves:
- Have a working knowledge of Hotel systems.
- Wedding hospitality experience
- Experience using Intercom
- £35k OTE
- Career Growth Path
- An open and supportive people-first culture
- Statutory Holidays and 3 additional Company Days
- Flexibility for Hybrid/ Remote Working
- Team Days in Ireland twice per year
- Opportunities for learning and development
Head office is based in Cork, Ireland.
Hours of work: 9.00 – 5.30 Monday to Friday
Please send your CV and Cover letter of application to email@example.com by Friday 15th July.
Don’t see anything you like? If you are as passionate about weddings as we are, feel free to contact us to tell us about where you think you could make a difference. We’d love to hear from you!
Email us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org